Friday, December 4, 2009

Final Countdown

So I realized that I only have one week left in London before going back stateside (!) (I leave on the 12th).

! Exciting I know. I miss all my friends and my family and my cat and my dog and my bed and Special K Chocolately Delight ... but I'm for reals gonna miss here too.

I will miss having a flat full of friends, and going to get Thai at the HobGob. I'll miss hopping on the Tube to go do fun London things (won't miss having to take the train to even get to the Tube grrr stupid construction). I'll miss British accents, and "cheers!" even though I'm still not quite sure what that means... . And when I go back to Richmond in January I'll definitely miss weekly classes and super light workload!

So here's to one last fabulous week! (Although I've checked the forecast and it appears there'll be rain like every last day I'm here...typical London.)

No comments:

Post a Comment