Friday, April 30, 2010

One Year Ago...

One year ago today ...

... I was halfway done with college

... my mom was helping me move out

... I was getting ready to leave for Beach Week

... I was so excited to study abroad

... I couldn't wait to get away from Richmond for a semester

Today ...

... one final stands between me and being a senior

... I moved all my stuff out by myself this morning

... (once again) am getting ready for Beach Week

... I miss studying abroad

... but I now love Richmond, and can't imagine going anywhere else for college

So as not to get too sentimental or anything - one year ago today I still had long hair!! Cutting it short = best decision ever.



My lovely friend Molly and I, who I get to see in a week! And my hurr - there was a lot of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment