Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Overusage

So I realized yesterday (with the help of my friend Hannah) that I use the terms "hit or miss" and "a caricature of himself"* over and over again. What can I say? It seems like I keep on encountering people that are hit or miss or just caricatres of themselves!

Maybe I should submit them to urbandictionary.com. Ya know, since I already have an account there and everything. NBD.

In other news, am home alone. By alone, I mean I have these guys here with me:



Doing what he does when he's not meowing for food - sleep.



What a sweet.

What should I do with myself!? I guess study for the LSAT. But I might try to make something fancy for dinner instead of heating up leftovers or whatnot. Ooh, maybe I'll try to actually complete a crossword. I say that every day. But I mean, maybe this time I'll actually put effort into it.

*I had to look up hoow to spell that. How sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment