Tuesday, September 7, 2010

As if I needed further proof...

... that my life is clothes. Yep, that's pretty much it. I mean, minus thinking about what I'm going to eat next, I pretty much just think about clothes.

Last night I anxiously thought of the perfect dress-to-pin outfit that would work for today's forecast, which I of course consulted on weather.com.

And today I was bummed about wandering around X-Lot looking for a truck with Alaskan plates (there was a purpose to that, I swear) and having made the executive decision not to go to the new International Cafe on the off-chance that the rumors are false and that it is not open, and so I would have trudged quite aways for nothing ... when some woman who was probably in her mid-to-late 40s (but I cannot judge age for anything so for all I know she was 12) pointed at me and said, "That's a cute outfit!"

And then I danced happily because well, someone liked the outfit I had put so much thought into, so I have a purpose in life.

And then I went to the post office and my new J.Crew skirt had arrived and I was embarassed so I folded over the package so no one could see the logo.

And yes, I have already picked out my tentative outfit for tomorrow. Whadyagonnadoboutit?!

No comments:

Post a Comment