Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thankful

So it's really easy to get caught up in the negatives of life, and dwelling on those things is only natural I guess. But lately I feel like I've been TOO down on myself, and why should I? Life is short and should be celebrated!

Also, last week was Thanksgiving of course, and so in honor here is a list of things I am thankful for. Enjoy!

1. Gchat/Gmail. Not only is my ice cream themed background adorable and always makes me happy, I love to chat and keep up with my friends! In fact, I'm currently snuggled in bed talking with my friend Katie and catching up on life.

2. That I live in America - and that America is not the type of place where (barring hurricanes, etc.) disasters happen all that often. Sure people get sick here, but reading about things like the Cholera outbreak in Haiti recently make me even more thankful to be in this country.

3. Opportunity! So I just applied to law school - SCARY. And obviously, I really want to go and hope I get in! But I'm thankful that a. I have the ability to try for these sorts of things and b. if it doesn't work out - I have the opportunity to do something else ... what else I don't know.

4. Beer. I'm thankful for beer. Doesn't get much more American than that.

5. I'm thankful for my family (I just taught my mom how to do a <3>

6. My jeggings. Go out and buy these. I think your life will change. Mine sure did.

Happy December First! It's a fresh start - but don't forget that so is every single day. Peace out, girl scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment