Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bugz

Wait. The hell. This has just been a day of bugs a plenty and I am SICK OF IT.

First, there was the cricket in our bathroom. Which I managed to trap after it leaped at me, angry bug, but couldn't get the nerve to bring it outside. Oopie. Would snap a pic of the ridiculous situation but my camera is deadddd and I am lazy.

And then there was cricket numero two. Who has since disappeared. But he doesn't like me either, since I threw a sneaker at him. He's probably lurking, ready to sneak attack me.

So later, I'm in my car coming back from the grocery and there is some unidentifable bug (probably a hornet but am not certain), hanging out on the front of the car. He stayed there for awhile - I watched. Thank goodness I didn't get into an accident because I really probably watched him more than I watched the road.

And just now there was a teeny gnat on my shorts. Ewwww.

This isn't counting the big ol' ants in our kitchen. Which I actually can mostly handle, since I only ever see one at a time and then I squish 'em. It's just a hassle, is all.

I HATE BUGS. 'Cept for ladybugs. What I would give for a ladybug infestation right now!

This has been a weird day. Have also had strange encounters with rednecks, among other things. Maybe I'll recount that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment