Friday, August 13, 2010

Vegetarian musings

This whole no meat thing isn't so bad, really. Who needs beef? Not this girl. I'm just a little worried I'm going to end up at a dinner party where someone is cooking chicken and I appear rude when I don't eat it.

I'm also worried that I'm going to drunkenly eat debris fries or something at Bruno's. Because that's the kind of idiot I am. I mean, I guess saving the animals isn't that important to me if I eat pepperoni after drinking a Long Island Iced Tea. Also, I guess I need to figure out my stance on chicken broth and the like. As of yet, I don't really care/think about these kinds of things, but I don't want to be called out on being a "bad" vegetarian. Pescatarian. Mmm shrimp.

Also! News, people. I had an oyster po-boy FINALLY. From Domilise's if you're curious.

Also - I just addressed the people. As if more than three people will ever see this.

And if you want to hear more innane dribble about stuff, follow me on twitter! elizhyman, yo. I got an account way back when (like sophomore year, whoa!) but only tweeted about three times. But as I updated two nights ago - I'm back in the game! And I think everyone should get an account and tweet because I'm not going to lie I think it'd be really fun if we all followed each other and got constant life updates and thoughts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment