Friday, October 9, 2009

Mo' Food

This blog should really just be dedicated to the food I eat here in London.

Today I went to Notting Hill and Portobello Market. Fun times! The highlights were the eating, of course: a delicious falafel wrap and churros and chocolate. Boy did I eat some churros. The single portion was enjoy to feed a family. And now I myself don't have to eat for the rest of the day.

Besides the food, Portobell Market has a lot to offer. Lots of shops and cafes, as well as the street vendors selling fruits and vegetables, clothes, jewelry, etc.

And right off the road are lots of swanky, chic streets, filled with swanky, chic shops which were fun to window shop at.

And the people! So many glam people walking around. The people watching was excellent. I sat on a bench while stuffing my face with churros and just watched people.

Returning home was a lot easier than on Wednesday (my British Museum trip). Got on the right trains and everything! Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment