Thursday, October 29, 2009

Procrastination

So as much as I love London, I also love traveling to other European cities! (See last post for example.)

And in the past two days I have booked TWO different trips!! Whoopie for traveling!

In a couple of weeks I will be visiting my dear friend Katie in Fiesole, Italy! Right outside of Florence. This is gonna be awesome. The city of the Duomo and awesome gelato, so I have heard. (About the gelato. Pretty sure the Duomo is for reals.)

Then I will be doing some traveling with another dear friend, Sarah, to Stockholm, Sweden! Ahhhh my dream!! I almost chose to study abroad there but alas went with an Anglo country instead. So this is really really exciting. Sweden is my dream. And so is Abba but the museum's been delayed for like another year wahhh.

Anyway back to my Media, History and Politics paper on how women's representations in the media have changed in a period of at least 40 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment