Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ode to Food

In terms of food consumption, this was up at the top!

Some of my gal pals and I went to Camden Market today. I bought a shot glass which was exciting. But the best part was the food ooooh man.

Exhibit A: The Waffle


Photo Credit: Dyanna Hallick

Dyanna and I spotted them en route to ATM, and went through hell and highwater to make it back to this wonderful waffle stand. And it was AMAZING. Messy, but well worth it.

Now, a normal person would have stopped at this sweet treat. No, not us. For of course, we HAD to walk through more food stalls. And contemplate meal #2. For Dyanna, it was some chicken fajitas. For me, it was the Falafel Queen. A pita with falafel (of course), bulgar, corn, lettuce, some purple stuff and tahini. Chickpeas were also included, but I omited them because they seemed a bit much.

After that, I decided it was time to stop.

But yay for good food! And my other meals today were pretty good as well (my yummy Start cereal for breakfast, the turky and tomato sandwich I ate on the go (because I thought we were picnic-ing?? And yes I ate a ridiculous amount of food), and then an apple and PB for my true dinner). YUM. Love food.

So thank you Dyanna, for eating lots of food with me. It was a great day, I hope to do it again.
Us in our cute new headbands, pre-meal #2

No comments:

Post a Comment