Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Travels

I spent the most magical weekend in Paris, the city of love, with Katie. She was a great hostess!


Us drinking sangria at a very Parisian hole-in-the-wall. Fun!
Higlights:
- Seeing the Eiffel Tower sparkle at night and then a beautiful light show which we didn't even know was going to happen! Quelle surprise!


-Exploring by myself was Katie was in class at Sciences Po and going to the Luxeumbourg Gardens (SO beautiful, I highly recommend it!)


I'm very into this reflecting pond, for some reason.
-Watching 'Hocus Pocus' with Amanda! Ok, so not super French, but very authentic for a French student, non? Plus that movie is sick.

-THE FOOD. Ahhh gelato, falafel, bread, brie, and homemade crepes! A-freakin-mazing.

And now it's back to reality (although I'd hardly call living in London a reality), but just that I have to do schoolwork and it's pooopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment