Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ahh, the passage of time...

Happy July 1st! But seriously. Where did June go?!? Seriously, I'm freaking out, because this is basically the last summer ever. And it's slipping away so fast. Let's just pause, watch some bad tv in our pajamas, eat some ice cream, and soak summer in.

A few things that I'm really into right now:

Joy the Baker's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls

I seriously cannot stop thinking about these, they sound that amazing. I love raw cookie dough, and these are egg-free! So no worries of salmonella! In fact, I've even thought of just making the dough portion, and not bothering even freezing it. And eating it for dinner. Is that weird? Don't answer that.

Washington, D.C.


Where I'm going this weekend, with Shelby, to visit Hannah! The Core will be reunited!




Oh yeah, and I also get to see these girls!



It should be pretty awesome.

Also, can't wait to rock my white shorts on the fourth!

I guess these shorts are another thing I'm really into. I swear, everytime I walk by an American Eagle I'm probably going to stop in and see if these shorts are on sale, because I would definitely buy them in more colors. They fit really well, but the fabric also is super nice ... dare I say kind of luxurious?

Have a lovely July 4th! I hope it's full of fireworks and beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment