Friday, July 9, 2010

The Passage of Time, part 2

Wha??? So when I checked my spidermail this morning, I had an e-mail instructing me to order my gap and gown for graduation!! (and for Proclamation Night, which is in September, so that's not that far off really.)

Crazy. Crazy crazy.

I was going to go off on some, why freshman year Proclamation Night was like yesterday, high school graduation was two days ago ... but those events actually seem like a REALLY long time ago. Not that I don't remember them very well, but still. I have to hand it to the passage of time here. You're doing your job.

What is actually crazy is that it's time for these things. Although, I guess I knew this would have to happen sometime. I was just hoping to extend my time as an undergrad a bit longer, but whatever. Also, I'm scared of wearing a cap and gown a bit. Since I wore a white dress to my Newman graduation, caps and gowns seem very foreign to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment