Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Weird Fact

Weird fact about myself: From spring of my freshmen year until the beginning of this past semester, I wore a pair of beads around my hips. Ghana beads. With the exception of them falling off for a day sophomore year and me freaking out until I found them in the laundry basket, I never took them off.

Freshmen year, one of my hallmates, Ellis, is a native of Ghana. And after going home for break, she brought back a ton of strings of beads for us to adorn ourselves with. Mine were a maroonish-purple color, if you're interested!

I probably kept mine on the longest, I'm sure. I'll admit, it's pretty weird to wear beads around your hips for an extended period of time.

And one time, a boy asked if I was wearing a chastity belt.

Source

Um. No.

No comments:

Post a Comment