Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mom - Avert your eyes

Well, she's going to read this anyway, but seriously, it made ME cringe. My mom would've hated it!

I had been planning all summer to organize my terror of a closet (I neglected to get a before shot, only a mid-way through one, my b!). Today was the day. (Techically I started yesterday but that was only like two small drawers of underthings.)

This:

Please examine the pile o' clothes hanging out by the closet door. As well as the piles that are forming on my bed - the one on the far end is my "lounging/hanging out T-shirts" pile, which I eventually had to form a second stack for. Oy.

Oh my goodness, THE CLOTHES! The PILE of clothes that I created in cleaning out every drawer and shelf. On a side note: Could I HAVE any more T-shirts? Seriously.

Turned into this:



Check out the emtpy drawer and emtpy shelf. Holy cow. Just goes to show what some folding can do for ya.

Will it stay like this? Let's just say it's a good thing I leave for Richmnd in about two weeks...

Final thought: I have some pretty kick-ass clothes, I cannot lie. I need to wear some of those things more often! I had forgotten about my extensive cardigan collection. I die.

Other final thought: I found underwear, from, oh, the 6th grade in a drawer. Somehow that drawer had not been open since the new millenium?? The embarassment. Which I just shared on the world wide web.

No comments:

Post a Comment