Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Independence!

Today was a first - I rode the tube all by myself! And made it back in one piece!

I went to Primrose Hill, which is one of the poshest neighborhoods in London apparently. I believe it. I walked down the street with food shops and cafes and it was a lot of ladies who lunch and such. Rather lovely. It's home to all those Madonna/Gwenyth Paltrow/Sadie Frost types. Saw none of them sadly.
However, the real reason I wanted to go was for the park. Which is a lot bigger than I thought, but I got to see the loveliest view! So much of London was visible from there.


I then did some more walking and ended up back at Camden, which I went to last week. However, Camden is huge, and I was in a different area. Still, I had no idea I was that close! Reminded me of Driver's Ed when one day I was driving and I had learned exactly how some of New Orleans is connected - guess you don't learn those things when you're just sitting in the passenge seat eh?

I look foward to more solo adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment