Monday, March 15, 2010

Back to the grind...

Well I'm back at Richmond after an awesome break at home!

Highlights: Watching the Oscars with Molly (I have a lot to say about the Oscars...but I won't. Except that they way they presented Best Picture was very very off).

Going on my first ghost tour in the French Quarter!

My first run on the neutral ground!

Lots of yummy yummy food (including oyster po-boys and my mother's crawfish etoufee!)

Lots of going out! Wahoos! I love Tulane bars! Especially The Boot Happy Hour, which I had brinner before, duh.

Just being home. I love home.

And I feel good about this second half of the semester. Lots of good things coming up! And I'm going to try and and stay on top of my work but check back with me in like a week and half...

No comments:

Post a Comment