Thursday, March 4, 2010

Funny story

So long time no update, readers. I feel bad, but I am BURIED under schoolwork and midterms. But that's OK, because spring break is the light at the end of the tunnel! But I just wanted to share one funny story.

So I stayed up late Wednesday night, working on a paper (didn't finish, no big deal). And didn't put on make-up this Thursday morning (or this morning either for that matter), so it is dark circle central up in here.

The scene: Me, walking to the Pier. It is really really sunny out, so can't really see anything either.

Kevin Grayson, football player/coolest person ever is walking toward me. Little do I know that a teammate of his is behind me. So yes, it's sunny, it looks like K-Gray is looking RIGHT at me. He asks, "How late did you stay up last night?"

And I was like OH MY GOD ARE MY DARK CIRCLES THAT BAD?!? So I say "Wait, are you talking to me?!?"

He laughs and I realized that there was another guy behind me. So I laugh it off and say "Because I was up really, really late!"

Anyway: need to remember my sunglasses. need to not slack on sleep. and Kevin Grayson is awesome!!

And now it's offically Spring Break!! Ow ow NOLA here I come! Am drinking wine and doing laundry - great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment