Friday, March 19, 2010

SPRING

Not to be cliche ... but Spring has sprung!

Ok, we have a beautiful campus but today it was just gorge! And everyone's breaking out the sundresses and sandals and seriously our school is like a freakin' J.Crew catalogue (and yes I'm inside blogging this I'm a loser, but I can't lie I'm slightly scared to be outside for long periods of time because I'm out of sunscreen).

Speaking of J.Crew - why are you so damn expensive, yet so damn adorable!?!

That's why I'm obsessed with Lands'End Canvas, just as cute, but at a cheaper pricepoint! Just wish it had a physical store but we can't have everything we want, can we?

Things I really really like:



This has a ruffle so I'm basically sold (I'm wearing a J.Crew vneck with ruffles right now what can I say I'm a ruffle fool).



Remember the time when yellow was so hot? Well, I think this dress could bring it back.



These are pretty much identical to the ones that J.Crew had last summer that I really wanted but couldn't justify spending so much money on them ... OK so these may not be any cheaper but I digress. They cute!

All images from Lands'End Canvas Web site

I definitely wore some Lands'End back in the day. I want to bring it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment