Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I did it!


source

This afternoon, I bit the bullet ... and I bought the Glee DVD!!

After several drunken promises to buy the DVD the next day so I could get prepared to start off on the right foot next season (including after a particularly moving moment in which Jordan almost got down on her knees in shock after hearing I'd never watched this show*), it took a text from Hannah that John Stamos will be on it sometime next season!


source

Oh, John Stamos, my love. So glad you're working on television again, but let's face it, not everyone gets to go see him on Broadway in 'Bye, Bye, Birdie' (cough, Julia, cough).

So when it arrives in the mail in 2 to 6 business days, I will watch the first episode and discover what all the fuss is about. Can't wait!

*What does this say about me, that everyone is so surprised? I guess the tag of musical theatre freak never truly fades ...

No comments:

Post a Comment