Friday, June 25, 2010

So Fresh and So Clean

So it’s going on about five days now. Five days that I have made my bed. You see, I’m not the best at keeping my room tidy. As in, I never make my bed. And I have a tendency to try on half my closet while getting ready to go out, and then neglecting to put the rejects back where they belong. And letting my clean, folded clothes sit around, until they, too become scattered around the room. And gosh, my desk. For once, it’s just my laptop, lamp and other essentials, and not 500 pieces of papers and pens cluttering it up.

And I’m going to try to keep this up. I do feel somewhat calmer without stuff everywhere. And it really is just stuff (although I have such a hard time letting go with any of it!).

However, I cannot vouch for my room at school starting in August. That’s just a whole ‘nother story.

No comments:

Post a Comment