Friday, June 18, 2010

"So ... read any good books lately?"

Lame-o line. Don't say this to people at parties, they'll think your lame. Unless it's like a librarian party or something.

BUT. I have read a lot of good books lately! I am so lame, in fact, that I look foward to summer vacation as a time to read for fun! Something I definitely do not do enough of during the school year.

I'm even keeping a summer reading list, just like we would have to do in school! And I'll share it at the end of the summer! So (stupid) cool, right?

Here's a poem that I wrote in the fourth grade. Yes, I have it memorized.

Books to the ceiling,
Books to the sky,
My pile of books is a mile high!
Oh, how I love them,
Oh, how I need them!
I'll have a long beard by the time I read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment