Thursday, September 24, 2009

5. Fish and Chips

The highlight of my day yesterday?

Fish and Chips!!

Mmm, I love food. I love fried food. I love fish. Man, I'm now wishing I had taken a picture of my meal. But I was so damn hungry and excited.



The Oxford Arms, on Camden Road, where I enjoyed this meal, along with a nice Stella Artois.
We went to Camden to go to the market there, which has soooo much stuff there. Lots of cute dresses (in a Forever 21 vein), and I got a navy and white striped one. Of course. There was also a lot of gross tshirts and such. The salesmen there are slightly creepy and flirt with you, but I suppose it's OK because if you're nice maybe you can haggle with them. We also went to a classier market, with lots of stands with jewelry (where the vendors were often the people who made them, so that was nice).

This area is really funky, and I'm sure I stuck out as an American in my Gap. But it's all good.
Today, I finally found out when the rest of my classes are! I have a Monday morning and early afternoon, a Wednesday morning and a Thursday afternoon. Not too too bad. I like the three-day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment