Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wow

It is still a little unreal that I am in London. I suppose later in the semester I might become a bit jaded, but for now I still think everything about here is amazing. I love it.

Highlights as of late:
-AMAZING food: coffee gelato, my first English breakfast (eggs, canadian bacon, beans, toast, chips, ahhh soo good), yummy thai, even the Weetabix I just ate a bowl of!

-Finally thinking that I understand the Underground. Think I'm ready for my first day of solo exploration on Tuesday!

-My really awesome flatmates.

-Beautiful, beautiful weather. Like I want to spend as much time outside as possible before the rain starts. Which it will, a local informed me at Hobgoblin (local pub) the other night. Way to rain on my parade (bada bing I'm here all week!)

Goal: To keep up more with news in America. Am feeling a bit out of touch and not good!

No comments:

Post a Comment