Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Summer's Over

That's right kiddos. My summer offically ended as of 10 AM yesterday morning, with my Structure of Politics as Communication lecture. (I think that's what it's called, it's a rather long class title).


It was a long summer, but a great one. And now, I know I was all, hmm classes won't be that bad, will be good to get into a routine.


And, I mean, they're not thattt bad. But just setting myself down to do the reading is difficult. I think I just need to get back into the swing of things. And also the idea that I only have a paper in each of these classes is marvelous! Kind of scary, but also marvelous!


So yes, besides Structure I had my Psychology of Communications class as well yesterday. My lecture/seminar leader is very strange but I like him. Long ponytail, sleeveless shirt, tattoos, played heavy metal as we walked into lecture, etc etc. And when we had to go around in seminar saying who would play us in the movie of our lives (Scarlett Johanssen, holla!), he said Tilda Swinton. Just to give you an idea.


Anyway, no class Tuesdays! So spent the afternoon at the Natural History Museum. No class Fridays either, so I'm sure will be doing another jaunt around the city. In fact, I plan on doing jaunts tomorrow and Thursday as well! There's always some time to do the reading, even if it is Sunday night?


Let's face it, I'm in London

No comments:

Post a Comment