Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Reflections

Answer: For the first time since getting here, am not drinking. My liver says thank you.

For the first night, I am also not going out. Need to rest up, there has been a lot of excitement the past couple of days!

Got a phone! Yay! Although still need to set up the sim card?? Ahh it never ends.

Had my first bit of ethnic food for dinner! A chicken kebab - esque thing from the local Super Kebab! Mm delish but I am still ridiculously full (also another reason why am not leaving my room, for it's weighing me down).

One of the reasons that I love this school so much: the location. As much as I love Richmond's campus, it can be a bit isolating and you have to drive everywhere. But it's so nice to just walk! And be in an urban environment, I really love that. It's a nice change. I took a long walk today and saw some lovely* residential areas! I love to explore!

*I sound even more of a tool when I say lovely here. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment