Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pip pip!

Well, it is day number 2 of London! I am too lazy to write a real post, but this is the post I wrote last night but didn't put up as had no internet.

Enjoy!

September 19, 2009

First day in London. Freaking exhausted after the plane ride, which landed before 7 am. And yes, my pick up from Gatwick wasn’t until 10. I managed to amuse myself until then though.

The dorm set-up is rather lovely, although it can be a bit isolating with the singles at all. But at least I have a private bathroom!

A highlight of the day: A dinner for the international students, at the church, served beer. Nice.
Me and some other Amurricans then went to the Student Union. I wasn’t sure what I was expecting, but it is a bar. And a dance floor. Like all I ever wanted.

Sadly, I am really tired and am writing this now when I could be dancing? However, it’s the right thing to do. And it’s only the first night. There will be plenty more.

Question: Can Elizabeth give her liver a rest this semester as she promised it? Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment