Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cursed

Ok, apologies to my fellow junior class women: but my dress is cursed.

Case A: I am re-wearing my high school graduation dress for Ring Dance. The day of graduation, it poured buckets. It was ridiculous. We hd to take the traditional picture instead inside of outside. Tragedy I know, but it really was!! It also seems to rain on every important day of my life (at least in high school, as it rained on our last day offical day of senior year, which was also the day of the Cum Laude ceremony).

Case B: This weekend, if it doesn't snow, there will be wintry mix and a lotta rain. I mean, at least we'll be inside at the Jeff, but my Dad is a snow-phobe (he and I are a lot a lot alike).

Keep your fingers crossed that meteorologists are wrong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment