Monday, February 22, 2010

Friendly Faces, Everywhere

Ok, I don't know what the title of that is. Kind of cheesy I know. But it's true! Ok, sometimes I do hate on my school, because some girls are kinda bitchy/aloof.

But the ones I do know and are my friends are pretty effin awesome! And this post goes out to some general awesome people here:

- Dean Landphair: You are cool, you are from NOLA, and your son is adorable. Basically. And it's clear that you really enjoy your job! Woo Westhampton College!

- Emily and Liz: Yes it was just the three of us at our table during Westhampton Council dinner, but you guys were awesome and it was a pleasure talking to you two!

- Lady at the Pier who I don't know your name but you are so adorable: Thanks for being friendly, and always telling me what variety of bagels are available. I always try to go to your cash register!

So just a shout-out to those awesome people, even though they do not read this blog. And everyone, just be awesome because it makes my life more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment