Monday, February 15, 2010

Rant

Maybe it's a little extreme to be posting this on a public forum, but this isn't quite nearly as public as something like my Facebook status, so whatever.

I'm sick of Richmond. Basically. I feel like I'll never fit in, no matter how hard I try. I honestly do wish I was still abroad. I mean, yes, Richmond is much better now than it was freshman, sophomore year but honestly I will be relieved when college is over and done.

But, I can think of maybe one time where I did not feel a million times better the next day. I do think it's kind of a funk.

It's just upsetting that these times do have to happen and I feel like I'll never not be miserable.

Update #1: No one is reading this, so I don't know why I bother updating.

Update #2: I am dramatic. Hence all the moaning and groaning I just did over painting a mug with polka dots. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment