Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ring Dance Recap

Friday:

My parents get in. It's snowing. But they make it! We eat at Can Can, for my daddy's birthday (which is the following day). So freakin' delicious. I get a salmon yummm. And we see some fellow Who Dats there. Who woulda thought?


Interior of restaurant. Very cute, although not very good picture.

I get tips off wine, no big deal.

Saturday:

It's still snowing. My dad wants to go drive around? The southern fool. We eventually make it out to eat the Village Diner, featured on Triple D. It's delicious, and in the cool VCU area, which I should totally hang out in more often.

THEN RING DANCE TIME!!!

Get to wear my dress for the second time! My dad wears a gold bowtie for the saints! and my mom all over gold!



We walk down the stairs - which is totes not as as stressful as I thought it would be. Us girls line up in the shape of a W, for Westhampton. Not as stupid as I thought it would be.

Then it was party time!!

Sunday:

Am hungover, but luckily it dissipates in time for me to take pictues of maitenance men shoveling snow.

AND THEN BLACK AND GOLD SUPERBOWL. WHO DAT.


Photo Credit: http://assets.nydailynews.com

Drew Brees and his son. So freakin' cute.

Yep. Best. Weekend. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment