Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Night of Firsts

So guess who doesn't want to read Merchant of Venice? That's right, moi. So let's talk about this night of firsts!

Ok, so starting Saturday, Richmond has been blanketed in snow. My poor Rav4 (which has recently been recalled, natch), was exposed to snow for the first time. So thank you, Katie! For helping me dust off all the snow and ice, and for being in the car with me the first time I tried to drive it in the inclement weather! Scariest. Moment. Ever.

But then we had fun times, and we went to dinner at Joe's Market! I had never been before, and it was goooood. I had a sandwich with roasted veggies and hummus on it and it was YUMMY. Demolished that sucker. I would totes go back to Joe's Market (and I intend to!) since there were also lots of fun groceries, like Australian Licorice mmm. Great another place to spend money offcampus woo!

Ima start bringing my point 'n' shoot with me more often so I couldve taken sweet pictures of the car and my sandwich.

Oh. Andddd it's supposed to snow again tomorrow. Like what. The. Fuck. It better not be snowing this weekend for Ring Dance, is all I'm sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment