Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow! Snow?

Today we had our first snow day of the year! Exciting, that it was.

But I'm almost ready to get back to normal.

1. I do well with a schedule. Free time is nice, but sometimes I feel overwhelmed.

2. My dad pays a lot of money for me to go here. As much as not having to listen to my grizzled war vet of a professor talk about photography was lovely, it still almost pains me to think about wasted money on my education. (Can you tell I'm Jewish??)

3. All the food places close early. Obviously, the people who work at the Pier and in D-Hall are AMAZING coming to work with the dangerous conditions, and during the past two snowy weekends they even spent the night oncampus. However, I just wish the snow would go away for our sake and theirs. D-Hall gets crazy crowded because they close it at 7!!

C'mon spring!! I want to wear flip-flops!

No comments:

Post a Comment